Upload your photo here.
Greek Feta Burgers
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, feta cheese, parsley, garlic, and pepper. Shape mixture into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet cook patties over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into sides of patties registers 160 degrees F,* turning once.
- Line cut sides of bun halves with spinach. Top with burgers, tomato slices, and Cucumber Sauce. If desired, garnish with red onion.
From the Test Kitchen
The internal color of a burger is not a reliable doneness indicator. A beef patty cooked to 160 degrees F is safe, regardless of color. To measure the doneness of a patty, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the patty to a depth of 2 to 3 inches.
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber, sour cream, garlic, parsley, mint, and sea salt. Makes about 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts (Greek Feta Burgers)
- Per serving:
- 292 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 79 mg chol.,
- 356 mg sodium,
- 14 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet