- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 ounces gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 40 whole pitted green olives
1. In a medium mixing bowl beat gorgonzola cheese and cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in thyme and pepper.
2. Spoon cheese mixture into a pastry bag fitting with a small plain round tip. Pipe the cheese mixture into each olive. Spoon olives into glass container.
- Store olives in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. To serve, let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Servings Per Recipe 40,
- cal. (kcal) 16,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- sodium (mg) 73,
- Potassium (mg) 4,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet