Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Tuna
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease a 1-1/2-quart au gratin baking dish; set aside. In a large pot cook gnocchi in lightly salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until tender. Stir in half-and-half. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid begins to thicken. Fold in gnocchi and tuna. Transfer to the prepared dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand for 5 minutes. Top with basil leaves, if desired, and crushed red pepper.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare casserole through Step 3. Cover and chill for up to 48 hours. Bake, covered, for 25 minutes. Uncover; bake for 10 to 12 minutes more or until lightly browned and heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Gnocchi with Mushrooms and Tuna)
- Per serving:
- 521 kcal ,
- 21 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 8 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 45 mg chol. ,
- 920 mg sodium ,
- 48 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 2 g sugar ,
- 35 g pro.
Susan Hixon 303 Days Ago
I love this dish! I've made it three times and my daughter, who is in college, asked for the recipe so she could make it too.