- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots (2 small)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 canned anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1 package shelf-stable potato gnocchi
- 8 ounces broccolini® or broccoli, trimmed and chopped
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese bocconcini pearls or fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
1. In a small saucepan, heat oil, shallots, and butter over medium-low heat until butter melts. Stir in anchovies and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir until heated through, using the spoon to mash anchovies as you stir. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and salt. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions, adding the broccolini to water during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Return gnocchi mixture to hot pan; cover to keep warm.
3. Warm the anchovy sauce over medium heat for 1 minute. Add anchovy sauce to gnocchi mixture along with mozzarella; toss to coat.
4. To serve, transfer gnocchi mixture to a large serving dish. Top with pine nuts and parsley. Serve immediately.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 534,
- Fat, total (g) 36,
- chol. (mg) 70,
- sat. fat (g) 16,
- carb. (g) 33,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 19,
- sodium (mg) 718,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet