Gnocchi with Mozzarella, Broccolini, and Warm Anchovy Sauce
- In a small saucepan, heat oil, shallots, and butter over medium-low heat until butter melts. Stir in anchovies and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir until heated through, using the spoon to mash anchovies as you stir. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice, garlic, thyme, and salt. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions, adding the broccolini to water during the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain. Return gnocchi mixture to hot pan; cover to keep warm.
- Warm the anchovy sauce over medium heat for 1 minute. Add anchovy sauce to gnocchi mixture along with mozzarella; toss to coat.
- To serve, transfer gnocchi mixture to a large serving dish. Top with pine nuts and parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (Gnocchi with Mozzarella, Broccolini, and Warm Anchovy Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 534 kcal cal.,
- 36 g fat
- (16 g sat. fat,
- 70 mg chol.,
- 718 mg sodium,
- 33 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 19 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet