- Makes: 8 servings
- Yields: 8 cups
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Roast: 15 mins to 20 mins 425°
Garlicky Crumb-Coated Broccolini
pounds broccolini or broccoli, trimmed
cup soft bread crumbs
cup olive oil
tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
cup grated Parmesan cheese
cup chopped pitted green olives
cup finely chopped yellow sweet pepper
tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange Broccolini in a shallow roasting pan. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- In a small saucepan combine olive oil, butter and garlic; heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Drizzle evenly over mixture in pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Roast, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until broccolini is just tender. Transfer to a serving platter or dish. Combine olives, sweet pepper and lemon peel; sprinkle over broccolini. Pass lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Garlicky Crumb-Coated Broccolini)
- Per serving:
- 198 kcal cal.,
- 15 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 20 mg chol.,
- 281 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet