- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 medium mango, seeded, peeled, and cubed
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled, halved lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 cup tiny marshmallows
- 1 8 ounce carton vanilla yogurt
- 3 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted
- Honey (optional)
- Star fruit, sliced optional
1. In a medium bowl, combine mango cubes, mandarin orange sections, kiwi slices, marshmallows, and yogurt. Cover and chill for 2 to 4 hours.
2. To serve, cut each banana half crosswise into two pieces. Line 6 banana-split or dessert dishes with the banana pieces. Stir half of the coconut into mango mixture. Spoon mango mixture into dishes. Sprinkle each serving with remaining coconut. If desired, drizzle with honey and garnish with a star fruit. Makes 6 servings.