- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberry-raspberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 3 tablespoons melon liqueur
- 5 cups ice cubes
- Light-colored corn syrup (optional)
- Multicolored coarse decorating sugar (optional)
1. In a blender combine juice concentrate, tequila, orange liqueur, and melon liqueur. Cover and blend until combined.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid, blending until slushy. If desired, dip rims of six glasses into corn syrup and then into decorating sugar placed in a shallow dish. Pour blended mixture into glasses. Makes 6 servings.