- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 30 medium strawberries with stems
- 10 ounces vanilla-flavor candy coating
- 30 toothpicks
1. Rinse strawberries. Gently pat dry berries with paper towels.
2. Coarsely chop the vanilla-flavor candy coating. Place in a heavy small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
3. Dip the strawberries in the melted vanilla-flavor candy coating. To dip strawberries, hold each strawberry by the stem end and dip halfway into melted candy coating. Allow excess coating to drip off fruit. Place dipped berries on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Let stand at least 1 hour at room temperature or until firm. Makes 15 servings (2 berries per serving).
- Servings Per Recipe 15,
- cal. (kcal) 114,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 15,
- vit. C (mg) 14,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet