Blackberry Salad with Creamy Feta
- Prepare Quick Pickled Onions.
- Meanwhile, for creamy feta, in a food processor combine feta cheese, the 2 tablespoons olive oil, and red pepper. Cover and process until nearly smooth.
- In large bowl gently toss blackberries, mint, sugar, lemon peel, and drained Quick Pickled Onions. Arrange on serving platter. Serve with creamy feta; drizzle olive oil. Makes 12 servings.
Quick Pickled Onions
- Thinly sliver onion. In bowl, toss onion, vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, and salt. Cover; let stand at room temperature for 1 to 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts (Blackberry Salad with Creamy Feta)
- Per serving:
- 101 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 8 mg chol.,
- 156 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 7 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet