- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2/3 cup fat-free yogurt (any flavor)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup granola with dried fruit
- 4 flat wooden craft sticks
- 2 medium bananas, halved crosswise
1. Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. Place yogurt in a small shallow dish; stir in cinnamon. Place granola in another small shallow dish.
2. Insert a wooden stick into each banana piece. Roll banana pieces in yogurt mixture, completely covering each piece of banana. Roll in granola to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
3. Before serving, let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After freezing for 2 hours, wrap each banana piece in freezer wrap. Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 153,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- chol. (mg) 1,
- sat. fat (g) 0,
- carb. (g) 33,
- fiber (g) 3,
- sugar (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 101,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet