Nonstick cooking spray
cup seedless raspberry preserves
teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup fresh raspberries
cup small fresh blueberries
cup packaged sliced almonds, if you like
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat twenty-four 1 3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Press 1 wonton wrapper into each cup. Spray wonton wrappers with additional cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake wontons for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Place the pan on a wire rack to cool slightly. Remove the wontons from the cups. Cool completely.
- Put preserves in a small saucepan. Heat preserves over medium heat just until melted.
- Stir cinnamon into the melted preserves. Gently stir in raspberries and blueberries. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared wontons. Serve within 4 hours of filling. If desired, sprinkle each wonton with almonds just before serving.
Nutrition Facts(Fruit-Filled Wontons )
- Per serving:
- 44 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 1 mg chol.,
- 47 mg sodium,
- 9 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet