Fresh Tomato Pizza with Oregano and Mozzarella
- Place a 15x10x1-inch baking pan on the lowest rack of the oven. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- For sauce, in a food processor combine cherry tomatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, the oregano, and garlic. Process just until tomatoes are coarsely chopped (do not puree). Set sauce aside.
- Lightly sprinkle flour on an 18-inch-long piece of parchment paper. On the paper roll pizza dough into a 14x8-inch rectangle. Spread the sauce over the dough, leaving a 2-inch border around edges.
- Carefully remove preheated pan from the oven. Place pizza (still on parchment) into the pan and return to the lowest rack of the oven. Bake for 10 minutes. Top with cheese. Bake about 5 minutes more or until pizza is crisp on the bottom. Sprinkle with sea salt. If desired, top with baby arugula and prosciutto.
Nutrition Facts (Fresh Tomato Pizza with Oregano and Mozzarella)
- Per serving:
- 487 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 40 mg chol.,
- 684 mg sodium,
- 48 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 17 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Carmen Olivarez 589 Days Ago
This recipe would be best without flour. Flour turns into sugar which turns into fat