Four Cheese White Pizza
- If using, prepare Basic Pizza Dough; let rise as directed. (If using prepared pizza dough, follow package directions.) Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Coat a 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 30 seconds. Gradually add spinach; cook about 2 minutes or just until wilted. Remove from heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 14-inch circle. Transfer to the prepared pizza pan.
- In a medium bowl combine mozzarella, provolone, and Asiago cheeses. Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture over dough. Top with spinach; drizzle any oil and garlic remaining in skillet over spinach. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese mixture. Top with spoonfuls of ricotta cheese; drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake for 14 to 15 minutes or until crust is brown on the bottom. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
Basic Pizza Dough
- In a small bowl combine warm water, olive oil, yeast, and sugar. Let stand about 5 minutes or until foamy. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl stir together the 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and salt. Stir yeast mixture into flour mixture until smooth. Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface. Using 1/4 cup additional all-purpose flour, knead in enough of the flour to make a moderately soft dough that is smooth but just slightly sticky (3 to 5 minutes total). Shape dough into a ball. Place in a lightly greased bowl, turning once to grease surface. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size (about 2 hours). Punch dough down. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface.
Nutrition Facts (Four Cheese White Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 308 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 32 mg chol.,
- 449 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet