Five-Spice Chicken Wings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut off tips of the wings; discard wing tips. Cut each wing at joint to make two pieces.
- In a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan, arrange wing pieces in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes. Drain well.
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine plum sauce, melted butter, and five-spice powder. Add chicken pieces, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm- or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour. If desired, sprinkle with slivered green onions.
Nutrition Facts (Five-Spice Chicken Wings)
- Per serving:
- 32 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- 9 mg chol.,
- 45 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 2 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Vance McDill 711 Days Ago
Why do these wing recipes call for so much butter? firstname.lastname@example.org