- Prepare and chill Pastry Dough. If using fresh pearl onions, place them in a saucepan of boiling water. Remove saucepan from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain. When cool enough to handle, remove skins from onions; carefully halve onions. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Divide chilled Pastry Dough into 20 portions; shape each portion into a ball. Place one ball in each of twenty 2 1/2-inch muffin cups. Press dough into bottoms and up sides of muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs with a fork until combined. Stir in milk, cheese, green onions, salt, and pepper. Ladle egg mixture into pastry crusts, filling each three-fourths full. On top of egg mixture in each muffin cup, arrange pairs of pearl onion halves and olive slices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife inserted near centers comes out clean. Let cool in muffin cups for 10 minutes. Using a sharp knife, carefully loosen sides. Carefully remove from muffin cups; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (Eyeball Quiche)
- Per serving:
- 159 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 57 mg chol.,
- 216 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet