Tex-Mex Spinach Omelet
- In a medium mixing bowl beat egg product, cilantro, salt, and cumin with a whisk or rotary beater until frothy.
- Coat an unheated 10-inch nonstick skillet with flared sides with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat or until skillet is hot.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared skillet. Cook, without stirring,until egg mixture begins to set on the bottom and around edge. Run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is almost set. Sprinkle with cheese. Top with three-fourths of the spinach and half of the Corn-Pepper Relish. Using the spatula, lift and fold an edge of the omelet partially over filling. Top with remaining spinach and the remaining relish. Cut omelet in half; transfer omelet to warm plates.
- In a small bowl combine red sweet pepper, frozen whole kernel corn, red onion, and fresh cilantro. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tex-Mex Spinach Omelet)
- Per serving:
- 142 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 12 mg chol.,
- 393 mg sodium,
- 9 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 17 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet