- Drain oil from tomatoes; reserve 3 tablespoons. Coarsely chop enough tomatoes for 1/2 cup.
- In a large skillet, cook onion in 2 tablespoons reserved oil until tender. Stir in garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add chopped tomatoes and basil; cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; place Brie on foil. Brush with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with parsley. Spread tomato mixture over tops. Cover and chill for 30 minutes or up to 5 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake Brie on center oven shelf for 12 to 15 minutes or just until edges melt. Transfer Brie to a serving plate. Serve with bread slices. Makes 20 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Oozing Brie)
- Per serving:
- 308 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- 42 mg chol.,
- 579 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet