- Place a tortilla on a microwave-safe paper towel. Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until soft. Cool slightly.
- Fold the warm tortilla in half, then in half again. Use kitchen scissors to cut out small pieces of the tortilla, just as you would to make a snowflake out of paper. Unfold the tortilla. Save until Step 4.
- Place the remaining tortilla on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Place the snowflake tortilla on the cheese-topped tortilla. Microwave on high for 45 to 60 seconds or until the cheese is melted. Use kitchen scissors to cut the quesadilla into 4 or 6 triangles. Serve with salsa, if you like. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Melting Snowflakes)
- Per serving:
- 208 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 30 mg chol.,
- 296 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet