- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons skim milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- ground red pepper
- Nonstick spray coating
- 4 eggs
- 4 ounces Canadian-style bacon (4 slices)
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
1. For sauce, in a small saucepan combine yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, dry mustard, and ground red pepper; set aside.Eggs::
2. Spray an 8-inch skillet with nonstick spray coating. Fill the skillet halfway with water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat so water is simmering. To poach eggs, break 1 egg into a small dish and slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are just soft-cooked.
3. Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Cover; keep warm.
4. Cook and stir sauce over low heat just until heated through, but do not boil.
5. To serve, top each muffin half with 1 slice bacon, 1 egg, and one-fourth of the sauce. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 254,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 296,
- carb. (g) 18,
- pro. (g) 16,
- sodium (mg) 563,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet