Eggs Benedict with Easy Orange Hollandaise
- Place muffins and bacon in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree F oven 10 to 15 minutes or until muffins are toasted and bacon is hot. Keep warm.
- If desired, lightly grease a 2-quart saucepan. Add water to half-fill pan; if desired, stir in bouillon granules. Bring water to boiling. Reduce heat to simmering. Break one egg into a measuring cup. Carefully slide egg into simmering water. Repeat with remaining eggs. Simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or to desired doneness. (Or, use an egg poaching pan.)
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine dairy sour cream, mayonnaise or salad dressing, finely shredded orange peel, orange juice, and Dijon-style mustard. Cook and stir over low heat just until warm; do not boil.
- To serve, top each muffin half with 2 slices of Candian-style bacon and an egg. Spoon sauce over eggs. If desired, serve with orange wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Eggs Benedict with Easy Orange Hollandaise)
- Per serving:
- 364 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 256 mg chol.,
- 1103 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet