Creamy Egg and Vegetable Bake
- In a saucepan cook potatoes and onion, covered, in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Add mixed vegetables and cook 5 minutes more or until tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, in a medium saucepan stir together milk, cornstarch, bouillon granules, and pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheese and mustard until cheese is melted.
- Spray a 1-1/2-quart round baking dish with nonstick spray coating. Spread the vegetables in the bottom of the dish. Top with the egg slices. Pour sauce over all ingredients in dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Arrange tomato slices atop. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more or until heated through. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Creamy Egg and Vegetable Bake)
- Per serving:
- 270 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- 284 mg chol.,
- 591 mg sodium,
- 32 g carb.,
- 16 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet