- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 ounces thinly sliced, cooked ham or turkey ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, basil, and pepper. Beat until combined. Set aside.
2. In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet cook onion in hot margarine or butter until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and ham or turkey ham. Add egg mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, about 15 to 18 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
4. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into four wedges. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 258,
- Fat, total (g) 16,
- chol. (mg) 445,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 22,
- vit. A (RE) 628,
- vit. C (mg) 12,
- sodium (mg) 610,
- calcium (mg) 162,
- iron (mg) 3,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet