Baked Spinach-Ham Frittata
cup chopped onion
tablespoon margarine or butter
10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
ounces thinly sliced, cooked ham or turkey ham, chopped
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, basil, and pepper. Beat until combined. Set aside.
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet cook onion in hot margarine or butter until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and ham or turkey ham. Add egg mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, about 15 to 18 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into four wedges. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts(Baked Spinach-Ham Frittata)
- Per serving:
- 258 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 445 mg chol.,
- 610 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet