Baked Spinach-Ham Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, basil, and pepper. Beat until combined. Set aside.
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet cook onion in hot margarine or butter until tender. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and ham or turkey ham. Add egg mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, about 15 to 18 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Cut into four wedges. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Baked Spinach-Ham Frittata)
- Per serving:
- 258 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 445 mg chol.,
- 610 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 22 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet