Baked Brie Strata
- Cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a 2-quart rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange bread slices in the prepared baking dish, cutting as necessary to fit. Sprinkle half of the Brie evenly on top. Arrange zucchini and tomatoes on top of bread. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- In a bowl combine egg product, evaporated skim milk, onion, dill, salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over vegetables and cheese. Lightly press vegetables down with back of spoon to be sure everything is saturated with egg mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap from strata; cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 25 to 30 minutes more or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Makes 8 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare and chill casserole for up to 24 hours. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts (Baked Brie Strata)
- Per serving:
- 198 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 29 mg chol.,
- 525 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet