Easy Marinated Shrimp Scampi for Two
- For marinade, in a small bowl combine olive oil, wine, garlic, lemon peel, salt, and crushed red pepper.
- Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact. Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels. Place shrimp in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Pour marinade over shrimp. Seal bag; turn to coat shrimp. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat broiler. Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade. Arrange shrimp on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn shrimp over and brush with reserved marinade; discard any remaining marinade. Broil for 2 to 4 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque.
- Place shrimp on a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Easy Marinated Shrimp Scampi for Two)
- Per serving:
- 277 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 10 g monounsatured fat),
- 250 mg chol.,
- 1276 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
How To Video
AMIR MUNIR 248 Days Ago
suggest what to use instead of wine and get the same or similar taste.
Barbara Carter 1430 Days Ago
Love it and is so easy to make