Easy Kale, Beef and White Bean Stew
- In a 4 to 5-quart slow cooker stir together beef, onion, tomatoes, broth, paprika, thyme, garlic, rosemary, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, turn cooker to high-heat setting. Stir in kale and beans. Cover and cook for 30 minutes more.
- To serve, stir in vinegar.
Nutrition Facts (Easy Kale, Beef and White Bean Stew)
- Per serving:
- 326 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 29 mg chol.,
- 562 mg sodium,
- 39 g carb.,
- 9 g fiber,
- 6 g sugar,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
mciver taylor 356 Days Ago
This wasn't as flavorful as I had hoped. I cooked on the high setting so perhaps the low setting would have had a different outcome. My beef was tough and didn't pick up the benefit of the spices.