- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 small orange
- 1 red apple
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 750 milliliter bottle (3-1/4 cups) dry white wine or 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 2 cups lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- Whole fresh strawberries (optional)
- Apple slices (optional)
1. Cut the orange in half and cut into thin slices (do not peel); remove any seeds. Cut the apple in half, core, and thinly slice.
2. Fill pitcher half full with ice. Pour wine and lemon-lime beverage atop; add fruit and stir gently. Garnish glasses with whole berries and apple slices, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- To transport this sangria to a picnic, place fruit and wine in a 2-quart vacuum bottle. Fill pitcher half full with ice. Pour wine and fruit mixture and lemon-lime beverage atop; stir gently. Serve as above.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 101,
- Fat, total (g) 0,
- chol. (mg) 0,
- sat. fat (g) 0,
- carb. (g) 10,
- fiber (g) 0,
- pro. (g) 0,
- sodium (mg) 12,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet