- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Small strawberries or carambola (star fruit) or peeled kiwi slices
- 1 cup unsweetened white or red grape juice, chilled
- 1 cup champagne or lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. For fruited ice cubes, place fruit in ice cube trays. Fill trays with water. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Chill 2 wine glasses.
2. In each of the 2 chilled wine glasses, combine half of the grape juice and half of the champagne or carbonated beverage. Add some of the fruited ice cubes. Makes 2 (8-ounce) servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 170,
- carb. (g) 23,
- sodium (mg) 18,
- Potassium (mg) 206,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet