- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 6 ounce can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1/4 cup half-and-half or milk
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- Blueberries (optional)
1. In a blender container, combine pineapple juice, cream of coconut, lemon-lime beverage, half-and-half, and crushed ice; cover and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into 3 glasses. If desired, garnish with blueberries to form a ghostly face through the glass. Serve immediately.