- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 3 cups hulled and quartered strawberries
- 2 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups water
- Wedges of fresh watermelon (optional)
- Whole hulled strawberries (optional)
1. In blender, combine half of the watermelon, strawberries, and lemonade concentrate. Cover; blend until smooth. Transfer to serving container. Repeat with remaining. Add water; chill up to 2 days.
2. Serve over ice with watermelon wedges and strawberries. Makes 12 servings.
- Make up to 2 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. To serve, stir and add berries and watermelon wedges.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 145,
- carb. (g) 37,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 583,
- vit. C (mg) 39,
- sodium (mg) 8,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet