- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 750 milliliter bottlered wine or rose wine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 cup unsweetened cherry juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup Simple syrup*
- 1/4 cup Kirsch or other cherry brandy
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 2 cups fresh pitted sweet cherries
- 2 oranges, halved lengthwise and sliced
- Ice cubes
1. In an extra-large pitcher combine wine, brandy, cherry juice, orange juice, Simple syrup, Kirsch, and orange liqueur. Stir in cherries and orange slices.
2. Cover and chill for at least 24 hours. Serve over ice.
- In a small saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Cool completely before using.
- Servings Per Recipe 10,
- cal. (kcal) 311,
- carb. (g) 30,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 8,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet