- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 6 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 6 ounce container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup light rum or unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 16 ounce bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Fresh strawberries (optional)
1. If using fresh strawberries, remove stems and caps. For frozen strawberries, thaw the berries after measuring; do not drain.
2. Place strawberries, half at a time, in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover; blend or process until smooth. Transfer blended berries to a large pitcher. Stir in limeade concentrate and light rum or pineapple juice. Cover; chill until serving time.
3. Just before serving, stir in the lemon-lime carbonated beverage and the ice. If desired, garnish with whole berries. Makes 8 to 12 servings.
- Combine blended berries with concentrate and rum or pineapple juice. Cover and chill up to 4 hours. Add carbonated beverage and ice just before serving.