- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups raspberry-, cherry-, or citrus-flavored vodka, chilled
- 2/3 cup orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons kirsch
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling wine or champagne, chilled
- 2 cups carbonated water, chilled (16 ounces)
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 recipe Raspberry Brittle (see below)
1. In a medium punch bowl combine vodka, orange liqueur, kirsch, and ice cubes. To preserve carbonation, carefully pour sparkling wine or champange and carbonated water down side of bowl. (If desired, sweeten to taste with a little sugar.) Top with some chunks of Raspberry Brittle. Serve each glass of punch with a piece of the Raspberry Brittle. Makes about 20 (4-ounce) servings.
- The day before, prepare Raspberry Brittle.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup edible flowers (such as marigolds, calenula, violas, pansies, or dianthus)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit
1. Pour water into bottom of 15x10x1-inch baking pan with sides (or use a 13x9x2-inch baking pan). Sprinkle surface of water evenly with edible flowers. Sprinkle surface of water evenly with fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit. Freeze 3 hours or overnight. To unmold, allow to stand at room temperature 5 or 10 minutes or until ice can be removed. Remove from pan and break into large chunks. Place in punch just before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 108,
- carb. (g) 5,
- fiber (g) 1,
- vit. C (mg) 3,
- sodium (mg) 5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet