- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 tangerines (optional)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
- 3 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec, other orange liqueur, or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice or grenadine syrup
- 1 750 milliliter bottle champagne or sparkling apple juice, or one 32-ounce bottle carbonated water or lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. If using tangerines, use a vegetable peeler or a thin sharp knife to thinly peel the tangerines (refrigerate fruit for another use). Trim peel to form about 6-inch-long spirals. Place a tangerine spiral in each chilled champagne glass, or set spirals aside to add to the rims. If desired, place 1 or 2 maraschino cherries in each glass.
2. In a glass pitcher, combine cranberry juice, Triple Sec, and maraschino cherry juice.
3. For each serving, pour about 1/4 cup cranberry juice mixture into each champagne glass. Add about 1/4 cup champagne, filling glass nearly to the top. Gently stir with an up-and-down motion to mix the drink without destroying the carbonation of the champagne. Makes 12 to 14 (4-ounce) servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 103,
- carb. (g) 15,
- vit. C (mg) 22,
- sodium (mg) 3,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet