- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 16 ounce can peach slices (juice pack)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1/4 teaspoon finely shredded lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
1. Drain peaches, reserving 2 tablespoons juice. In a blender container or food processor bowl combine peach slices, sugar, rum, lime peel, lime juice, and reserved peach juice. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Pour peach mixture into a 1- to 2-quart freezer container.
2. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature about 5 minutes before serving. Makes 4 servings.
- Cover and freeze up to 1 week.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 108,
- carb. (g) 25,
- sodium (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet