- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups water
- 3 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 black tea bags (decaffeinated, if desired)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1. In a medium saucepan combine water, cinnamon, and cloves. Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
2. Add tea bags; let stand for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
3. Stir in orange juice and sugar; heat through. Pour mixture through a wire strainer into 4 mugs. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 42,
- carb. (g) 10,
- vit. A (IU) 97,
- sodium (mg) 6,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet