Mulled Cranberry Punch
inches stick cinnamon, broken
32 ounce bottle cranberry juice
11 1/2 ounce can frozen white grape-raspberry juice concentrate
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove several 2- to 3-inch-long sections of orange peel from the orange, avoiding the white pith underneath. Juice the orange.
- For a spice bag, cut a 6-inch square from a double thickness of 100%-cotton cheesecloth. Place orange peel, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice in the center of the square. Bring the corners together and tie closed with 100%-cotton kitchen string.
- In a 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, combine cranberry juice, juice concentrate, the water, orange juice, and spice bag.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove spice bag and discard. Serve immediately or keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts(Mulled Cranberry Punch)
- Per serving:
- 114 kcal cal.,
- 7 mg sodium,
- 29 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 26 g sugar
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet