- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pint vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry frozen yogurt or ice cream
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup milk
1. Put the frozen yogurt or ice cream and milk in the blender container.
2. Cover blender with the lid. Blend on high speed until smooth. turn off blender. Pour shakes into the glasses. Use the rubber scraper to get all of the drink out of the blender. Makes 2 large servings.
3. You will need an adult helper.
- Prepare milk shakes as directed above using either vanilla or chocolate yogurt or ice cream. Add 4 chocolate sandwich cookies or chocolate-covered graham crackers to the blended mixture. Cover and blend just until the cookies are coarsely chopped. Turn off blender.
- Prepare milk shakes as directed above using either vanilla or chocolate yogurt or ice cream. Add 6 bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups or one 1-1/8-ounce bar chocolate-covered English toffee, broken up, to the blended mixture. Cover and blend just until the candy is coarsely chopped. Turn off blender.
- Servings Per Recipe 2,
- cal. (kcal) 168,
- Fat, total (g) 6,
- chol. (mg) 12,
- sat. fat (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 24,
- pro. (g) 5,
- sodium (mg) 73,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet