Minted Mango Tea
- Place the chopped mango and pineapple juice in a blender container or food processor bowl. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate the pureed mixture.
- Meanwhile, in a large glass bowl, pour boiling water over the tea bags and mint sprigs. Cover and let steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard the tea bags and mint sprigs. Cool, covered, for 1 hour. Chill for 2 hours.
- Transfer the chilled tea to a 2-quart pitcher; add the pureed mango mixture and sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- To serve, pour the tea mixture into ice-filled glasses. Garnish each glass with an additional mango slice and a pineapple star. Makes 6 (8-ounce) servings.
Nutrition Facts (Minted Mango Tea)
- Per serving:
- 66 kcal cal.,
- 0 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 0 mg chol.,
- 4 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 0 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet