- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 12 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 6 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups cold water
- 6 cups pink Champagne and/or Champagne and/or sparkling apple juice, chilled
- 1 recipe Strawberry Ice Cubes or ice cubes
1. In a large container combine orange juice concentrate, limeade concentrate, and water. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Just before serving, carefully add the pink Champagne. To serve, transfer mixture to 2 large pitchers. Add Strawberry Ice Cubes to each glass before serving. Makes 12 servings.
- Prepare as above, except substitute pineapple juice concentrate for the orange juice concentrate.
- Prepare as above, except substitute cranberry juice concentrate for the orange juice concentrate and apple juice concentrate for the limeade concentrate. Use whole cranberries in Strawberry Ice Cubes.
- small fresh strawberries
- white grape juice or water
1. Fill two ice cube trays with small fresh strawberries, add white grape juice or water. Freeze until firm. For other variations, use fresh blueberries or raspberries.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 164,
- carb. (g) 23,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 2,
- Potassium (mg) 197,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet