- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 6 ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Ice Cubes
1. In a 2-quart pitcher make orange juice according to package directions. Add lemon juice and sugar, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add several ice cubes to four 8-ounce glasses. Fill each glass with juice and serve. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 94,
- carb. (g) 24,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 7,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet