tablespoons frozen grape juice concentrate
tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
tablespoons frozen limeade concentrate, partially thawed
drop green food coloring
cups lemon-lime carbonated beverage or carbonated water, chilled
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the grape juice concentrate and 1/2 cup of the water. Pour mixture into a 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
- In another small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate and 1/2 cup water. Pour mixture into another 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
- In a third small mixing bowl, combine the limeade concentrate, the remaining 1/2 cup water, and 1 drop green food coloring. Pour mixture into a third 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
- Cover and freeze the mixtures for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
- To form slush mixtures, remove each dish from the freezer. Break up each frozen mixture with a wooden spoon. Scoop one-fourth of the grape juice mixture into each of four chilled 10-ounce glasses.
- Scoop one-fourth of the limeade mixture over the grape mixture in each glass. Spoon one-fourth of the orange juice mixture over the limeade mixture in each glass.
- Slowly pour 1/2 cup of the lemon-lime carbonated beverage down the sides of each glass. If desired, stir gently to mix.