- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups hot strong coffee (not decaffeinated)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Orange wedges (optional)
1. Pour hot coffee into a nonmetal container. Cover; cool to room temperature (up to 3 hours). (Do not refrigerate as this causes coffee to become cloudy.)
2. Before serving, stir the desired amount of sugar into cooled coffee. Pour over ice in tall glasses. If desired, garnish with orange wedges.
- Add 1 teaspoon vanilla to cooled coffee. Sweeten to taste. Pour over ice in glasses. Pour about 3 tablespoons half-and-half or light cream into each glass. Makes four 6-ounce servings.
- Add 1/2 cup half-and-half or light cream and 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup to cooled coffee. Sweeten to taste. Serve over ice. Makes four 7-ounce servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 4,
- carb. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 4,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet