- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks (juice pack)
- 1 750 milliliter bottle dry white wine, chilled
- 1 750 milliliter bottle champagne, chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 16 sugar
- 4 strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 1 fresh kiwi fruit, peeled, sliced, and quartered
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 3/4 cup juice. In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together reserved pineapple juice, wine, champagne, and lemon juice.
2. Place a sugar cube in each glass. Pour punch over sugar cube. Serve with small skewers of cut-up strawberries, kiwi fruit, and pineapple. Makes about 16 (4-ounce) servings.