- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups Lairds Applejack, chilled
- 2 1/4 cups apple cider*, chilled
- 3/4 cup Catdaddy Moonshine, chilled
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon-Apple Syrup, chilled
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, chilled
- Several dashes angostura bitters
- 1 750 milliliter bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- Sliced apples
1. Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl, allowing enough room to float a large chunk of ice. Garnish with sliced apples.
- In an ice-filled cocktail shaker, combine 1/4 cup Lairds Applejack; 3 tablespoons apple cider; 1 tablespoon Catdaddy Moonshine; 1-1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon-Apple Syrup; 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, and a dash of Angostura Bitters. Stir to combine. Strain into a 10-ounce ice-filled highball glass.
- *If possible, use a slightly cloudy apple cider for this drink.
Yield: about 3/4 cup
- 1 cup demerara sugar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 4 cinnamon sticks, broken
1. In a small saucepan, combine demerara sugar, apple cider, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes, until reduced by half (about 3/4 cup). Cool to room temperature, then strain out cinnamon sticks.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 289,
- carb. (g) 40,
- sugar (g) 17,
- vit. C (mg) 20,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 0,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
- Potassium (mg) 121,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet