- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 46 ounce can apricot nectar
- 1 12 ounce can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 16 ounce package unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 7 12 ounce can lemon lime carbonated beverage, chilled
1. In a food processor bowl or blender container, add one third each of the apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate, and peach slices. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Pour into a freezer container. Repeat with the remaining nectar, orange juice, and peaches. Cover and seal mixture. Freeze until firm.
2. Scrape about 1/2 cup of the mixture into each 10-ounce cup. Add an equal amount of carbonated beverage. Stir to combine. Makes 20 servings.
- Wash one-piece plastic toys before adding to slush; remove before drinking.