- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 4-inch-long piecefresh ginger, thinly sliced lengthwise, or 1/2 tsp. dried lavender
- 1 750 milliliter bottlevodka (about 3 cups)
1. Place ginger slices in a clean 1-quart jar. Using a wooden spoon, lightly crush ginger slices against the side of the jar. Add vodka.
2. Cover jar tightly with a nonmetallic lid (or cover jar with plastic wrap and tightly seal with a metal lid). Let stand in the freezer for 4 days.
3. Pour vodka through a fine mesh sieve to remove all solids. Return infused vodka to jar. Or to give as a gift, pour infused vodka into a decorative jar. Label and seal. Place jar in the freezer up to 3 months to store. Makes about 3 cups (24 1-ounce servings)
- Combine 1-1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Ginger Vodka, 1/2 cup pineapple juice, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Shake with ice, strain, and serve in a martini glass.
- Per serving: 180 cal., 0 g total fat (0 g sat. fat),0 mg chol., 3 mg sodium, 20 g carbo., 0 g fiber, 0 g pro.
- Daily Values: 0% vit. A, 21% vit. C, 2% calcium, 2% iron.
- Combine 1-1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Ginger Vodka, 1/3 cup cranberry juice, and 1/3 cup chilled carbonated water. Serve over ice.
- Per serving: 144 cal., 0 g total fat (0 g sat. fat),0 mg chol., 19 mg sodium, 11 g carbo., 0 g fiber, 0 g pro.
- Daily Values: 0% vit. A, 59% vit. C, 1% calcium, 1% iron.
- Servings Per Recipe 24,
- cal. (kcal) 65,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet