- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pint whipping cream or half-and-half
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 46 ounce can 100% berry or apple juice
- 1 12 ounce can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 2 liter bottle lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- Black decorating gel
1. Stir together whipping cream or half-and-half, sugar, and vanilla until sugar is dissolved. Place silicone ghost mold on small tray. Pour cream mixture into molds. Cover with plastic wrap, freeze for 6 hours or overnight until firm.
2. In a large punch bowl, combine berry or apple juice, grape-juice concentrate, and lemon-lime carbonated beverage. Remove cream ghosts from mold by inverting and peeling the mold away from the frozen cream mixture. Place on a chilled tray lined with plastic wrap or waxed paper. Add mouths and eyes with black decorating gel.
3. Use a spatula to place ghosts in the punch bowl. Serve immediately.