- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced, or 2 cups frozen unsweetened peach slices, thawed
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or frozen unsweetened whole strawberries, thawed
- 1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon or lime, sliced
- 1 1 liter bottle carbonated water (club soda), chilled
- 2 cups dry white wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup low-calorie cranberry juice, chilled
1. Place peach slices, strawberries, orange slices, and lemon or lime slices in a large punch bowl. Pour carbonated water over fruit; add wine, orange juice, and cranberry juice. Stir gently to combine.
2. To serve, ladle some of the fruit into glasses; ladle wine mixture over fruit. Makes 14 (6-ounce) servings.
- Slice strawberries, orange, and lemon or lime; cover and chill up to 4 hours.
- Servings Per Recipe 14,
- cal. (kcal) 48,
- carb. (g) 6,
- fiber (g) 1,
- vit. A (RE) 124,
- vit. C (mg) 55,
- sodium (mg) 17,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet