- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups light rum (optional)
- 1 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 11 ounce can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 2 liter bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Strips of fresh pineapple (optional)
- Honeydew melon balls (optional)
- Blueberries (optional)
- Mandarin orange sections (optional)
1. In a 4-quart freezer container, combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, rum (if desired), lemonade concentrate, oranges, and cherries.
2. Cover and freeze overnight or until frozen through. To form slush, scrape a large spoon across the frozen mixture; spoon into a punch bowl. Slowly pour ginger ale down the side of the punch bowl; stir.
3. Serve in tall glasses. If desired, garnish each drink with strips of pineapple for creepy fingers, honeydew melon balls studded with blueberries for eyeballs, and a mandarin orange for a nose.