- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 English cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 2 12 ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 10 cups water
- Cucumber slices (Optional)
1. In blender, combine cucumber and 1 can lemonade concentrate; blend until almost smooth. Transfer to serving container. Stir in remaining lemonade concentrate and water. Cover; chill up to 24 hours.
2. Stir before serving. Serve over ice with cucumber slices. Makes 12 servings.
- Make up to 24 hours ahead; cover and refrigerate. Stir before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 106,
- carb. (g) 27,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- vit. C (mg) 11,
- sodium (mg) 8,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet